Monday, October 27, 2014

We haven't tipped yet.

No tipping here ...yet.

Kyle met with the doctors again today and had his blood
drawn while I nervously sipped my Diet Coke at work, trying
not to throw up.

Waiting. 

Waiting to hear some news.

He called and said "labs are steady.  No good news and
no bad news."  

So we are on hold once again.

His numbers have hit a plateau, going neither up
nor down.

This isn't good and it isn't bad, we could still "tip"
either way.  And only time will tell.


(I hate waiting!  I hate it, hate it, hate it!)

He goes back next week to get his blood checked again
and until then we wait some more.)

I hate waiting.

(Did I mention I hate waiting?)

But I also hate bad news.

(Even worse than waiting.)

So "no news" this time?  It's simply that.  

NO NEWS.

And we wait.

And I do more homework.

I got a B+ on my math test, so that's good.

That's our update for today.

Which is kind of a non update.

No comments:

Post a Comment