Wednesday, October 16, 2013

To radiate or not radiate?

That is the question.

And here is the mini update...

Mini Update: Kyle has been approved for the Y-90 
radiation treatment. The review from Drs has been 
completed, insurance has approved and the ball is 
rolling! It's official. Don't have all the details yet, 
but will let you know when I do.

First on the agenda? 9:30 am tomorrow--on Kyle's 
45 birthday --we have a CAT scan. We're planning on 
partying hard with the CAT scan liquid he has to drink.... 
Thanks for all your support peeps. 

Well HE is anyway.  (partying hard with CAT 

scan "juice".)

Someone asked how I was doing "all of this" 
(well several people).

Here's how:
I work.
I come home.
I weep.
I wipe my nose.
I get up and do homework.
I repeat another day.
I figure as long as I'm surviving? I'm allowed all 
the crying I need to make it through. 

Onward and upward. To radiate or not radiate. 

Radiate it is!

They will scan him, map him and radiate him.

Dates will be announced when we know things
for sure.  Keep us in your prayers and THANKS
for keeping us in your prayers.

I was planning a full blown nervous breakdown
this week, but that has been averted for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment