Tuesday, January 6, 2015

One More Thank You

I hope enough people look at my blog read this

THANK YOU.

I won't have the time or energy for probably years
to write all the Thank You cards I should be writing...

but I don't even know WHO to thank for so many of 
the things that have been done for my little family.

But sincerely from the bottom of my heart
thank you for the following:

Supporting the kids through the college fund.

Donating to help us fight cancer--monetarily or otherwise.

Loving us.

Cards.

Gifts.

Dinners.

Notes.

Food.

Gift Cards.

(No Flowers!)

Texts.

Treats left on steps.

Checking on me.

Hugging me and the kids.

Money.

More Hugs.

Cookies.


Kind Words.

Sarah Sample

Lower Lights

James Wood and company

Family and friends

Etc

etc

Etc.

There is no way for me to every thank all of you
personally, or in writing--so I am doing it here in
hopes you will forgive my grief infused mind that
forgets to eat and sleep and feed my poor children.

(I'm trying to remember that one--the feeding the
kids one)

So one more huge big giant sincere Thank You
for demonstrating so much love towards our family.

Thank you.

That's what I've got for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment