Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chemo Thursdays

You may have to get an Instagram.

It's just easier for me this way.

To document with pictures, lazily, via Instagram.

I took a few for Round Three and you can see 

the pictures there.

thebompie4

We had some more visitors today, which we are finding
that we LOVE!
It makes time go by faster and it's nice for someone,
besides me, to watch Kyle turn several shades of green
by the end of the day.

If you want to stop by some Thursday, you are welcome
to.

Limit is two people per patient (which we stretched 
a little bit today.)

My 4 children came by (2 of which were not allowed into
the infusion room *14 year old age limit* but I begged 
and they let my little girls come in for a minute or two
anyway).

They need to SEE, I think.

They need to have that memory to hold on to and know
what their daddy does every week at the Huntsman Institute.

Kyle's home resting now.

Thursday nights, however?

NOT such a good time for a visit.

Kyle said it was amazing how one 9 hour day hooked up to
chemo can wipe out an entire week of feeling good.

That chemo, it's some good stuff!

Officially half way through Chemo Round One.

3 more infusions and two "off weeks" to go.

Go #teamkyle

That's what I've got for today!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Dorien! I work for Kyle (for home) and I am so grateful for your updates. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete