Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The business of dying....

We spent all morning with Kyle up at the Huntsman.

His numbers were pitiful really.

He is severely dehydrated.

They loaded him up with fluid and anti-nausea to
help him be more comfortable and then sent
him home on hospice.

I don't have anything really good to say about
this but just wanted to get the word out
as quickly and easily as I could.

So here it is.

No, we don't know how long Kyle has--it's 
anyone's guess honestly. 

He could have a few days and go fast or he could
battle it out a few more weeks.  If we could 
be in business of predicting, we would be very
rich folk indeed.

Instead, we are in the business of dying, and 
it will come when it comes at whatever pace it
decides to take him.

*($&($@!())@@!** (<<That says F cancer)

Thanks for all the love and support.

And that's what I've got for today.

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Lover Back {eboehispellcaster@gmail.com}...

    What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Nicole Morgan; i decided to contact him for help, when i told this God sent man Dr Eboehi on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me, When i shared this my sad experience with Dr Eboehi he said everything would be okay within 3 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real, So i decided to give him a try and at first i was thinking he was a scam and i taught he was like other spell casters who come online to add pain to people's life not knowing there feelings but to make money, this great man Dr Eboehi is never like that because he is for good and to make people happy with the one they love, am just so happy, Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying that he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy, He invited me for a dinner which i met with him there and we both talked, he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also made me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr Eboehi a man who has brought back joy to my life, friends that need help in getting their lover's back i would advice you contact Dr Eboehi via email: { eboehispellcaster@gmail.com } because he is the right man to help you get your problem solved.

    Thanks... Stacy Donald

    ReplyDelete