Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Longest Night

And then the universe rent, ripping apart
at the seams, and with it ours.

And when his soul slipped through the crack it made, 
it stole pieces of us to take with him.

And it pulled us to the other side with him, 
leaving a giant hole in our hearts.

We, the people who loved him most.



In most loving memory of our beloved Superman, 
Kyle Nielson,
who passed away on  Wednesday December 24, 2014
at 3:35 PM.

Our hearts are full because we loved you.
You will be so so missed by so very many.

7 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you and your family, Dorien. I'm so very sorry to hear of Kyle's passing. You've so beautifully and honestly shared your life with all of us that even those, like myself, that don't know you personally have come to feel such love for your family. My heart goes out to all of you during this difficult time. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorien, there are no words. I'm so sorry.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love, my thoughts are with you all. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

    Jen Sadler

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the entire Nielson Family~~ Your father, brother, uncle, husband...however you are related to Kyle, were blessed!! As a CC fighter/friend of Kyle's, I want to express my sympathy to your family. My heart bleeds that Kyle has left....he was such a fighter full of love for his family. May God wrap His loving arms around all of you at this time!! Patty Corcoran in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love and grief and tears and hugs for all of you. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so very sorry. Many hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete