Saturday, September 28, 2013

I Need Thee Every Hour



After passing through perhaps the darkest   
week of my life this past week, and feeling 
perhaps more lost I have ever felt, someone 
on my Facebook feed posted this video today.

(bless your heart Facebook)

It was just what I needed.

I almost didn't click the link.

I'm so glad that I did.

Music has ALWAYS been the thing that speaks
to me, when nothing else can.  Always.

It touched my soul very deeply today, in a spot 
that has not been touched for a very long time.  
I sat with tears streaming down my face, sobs 
shaking my body and my heart filling with a peace 
and light that have long since been forgotten.

This song gave me a glimpse into a hope that I 
once knew.  A hope that once filled my soul.

I am grateful that my soul was touched today.

-----------------------------

Click the link and give it a listen.

-----------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment