Thursday, May 23, 2013

Short Chemo Day Update

Per usual chemo day is....

...on Instagram, Round 8. (thebompie4)

I choose abstract pictures today with no people or faces.

Sorry if people are getting tired of them...I like
documenting our journey.


All Kyle's blood work is STILL great!

So chemo continues.

His weight is holding steady.

(Thanks to everyone and all the treats they bring him).

He feels pretty darn good.

And that makes us happy!

"We can choose to give up.  give in.  or give it our
all."

We are choosing "our all!"

and...

...That's what I've got for today.



1 comment:

  1. I'll never tire of hearing about your journey. We all are now a part of your journey in our own ways and I personally learn and grow and appreciate your words. Mostly I'm thrilled when my Kylie-boy's numbers are good and he is feeling good and that makes me happy too. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete