Thursday, May 16, 2013

VOICE QUILT REMINDER

From Michele Chisholm (who is doing this for our family):


Hello everyone, I am going to put a plug in for the voice quilt.  I did a voice quilt for a dear friend who passed away from brain cancer.  I started my quilt too late and I'm not sure that she was even able to understand the amazing, beautiful words that had been spoken to her.  We decided to start Kyle's voice quilt while he is still doing so "well".  We want him to hear how loved he is.  We want him to KNOW the difference he has made in people's lives.  This doesn't have to be a farewell...it's a "we love you so much and NOW we are going to tell you".  PLEASE don't wait!!!  We only have two weeks left.  Get your thoughts in order this weekend and call.  We have only had two people that aren't procrastinating.  It's ok if it's hard...it's ok if you cry.  I had to record my friend's three different times before I said what I wanted to say.  This is a priceless gift that you will give to BOTH Kyle AND his family.  So many desperately want to help the Nielson family...THIS is how you can help them this week.  So PLEASE take five minutes out of your day and call into voice quilt!

PLEASE take the time to do this.  

Tell a funny story.

Share a memory.

Family.  Friends. 

Please.


Leaving a message on a VoiceQuilt is easy – just follow these steps:

1.Call 1-877-OurQuilt (1-877-687-7845)
(see http://voicequilt.com/overseas if calling from outside the US)
2.When asked for your invitation number, enter 199413
3.Record your message, just as if you were leaving a voicemail
Press # to review your message – or just hang up to save it





No comments:

Post a Comment