Monday, August 5, 2013

Life is a Beach....


And we just LOVE a good beach.

There is something so relaxing and therapeutic about the
sound of the waves rolling in and crashing against the
sand.

Over and over and over.

For the first time in 5 months, I slept like a baby.
Or a baby that sleeps well.
Or maybe I slept like my daughter Grace, who sleeps
like a baby that sleeps well.

Whatever the case may be.  
I slept.

 As much as I'm a sucker for the beach, I'm a sucker
for a sunset.  A good sunset.
There is NEVER a bad show here.
Every night is something magical.
 The old man and the old woman (Kyle and I) enjoying a
walk to the harbor.
 Superman AKA Kyle, getting ready to boogie board.
 Just another fabulous sunset here at the beach.  Pardon
me while I gush and sigh and snap yet another photo of it.
Kyle and The Gray...enjoying a day on the beach.
 Reading a good book, or two.
 Yup, another one of those sunset things.
Josh checking out the view from the deck of the condo. Yup,
that is quite the view.  Nothing between us and the ocean.
We are giddy with joy, weak with happiness, our joy runneth over.

 Gray and her Daddy.  She grabs his hand every chance she gets.
Gray and P-Soup (Grace and Olivia) eating some Cotton Candy, 
of the ice cream variety.

We are enjoying our stay at the ocean.  Time goes slower,
the food tastes better and the scenery is fantastic.  I wish
we could freeze this moment in time forever.

And that's what I've got for today~

No comments:

Post a Comment