Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Three Fifths

 Today at Casa di Nielson, the girls went back to school.

That's 3/5 of us so far.

Josh starts Monday at the U.

I start Sept. 16 and officially registered today.

HOLY CRAP!  I am going back to college.
Can I do this?  Seriously HOLY CRAP!

(I have to follow a strict course outline the first year
and do not get to PICK what I take.  They ease us
slowly back into school and studying. I am pretty
nervous after being away for 20 (!!!!) years.

(Dang!  I'm old!)


This summer was pretty much the fastest summer in
human history.  I swear it was YESTERDAY that we got
out of school for the summer.

I am pretty sad it's all over.  I always miss
my kids when they go back.  This fall is especially
hard.  We had some good family times this summer
and it was really nice to have nowhere to go and
nothing to do and just be together for so many days.

But they're excited!


 Ruby the doodle wanted 'in' on the back to 
school pictures.  Isn't she cute?
Grace*Eliza*Olivia


Ruby VERY sad and missing her people.
She's watching out the window for them to
come home.  I feel your pain Ruby, I feel you pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment